Extreme Wilderness Weekened Survival
Time & Location
About the Event
In all old cultures there was a maturity test. Where a young boy or girl were sent into the wild. On a "impossible" QUEST. To survive and bring back a prize of worthiness. Upon successful return they were accepted into the community as man and women - adults who take full responsibility for their actions and can take care for themselves and others.
Whom is it intended to?
Individuals and small groups that want to know themselves. Get in touch with their core being. Reach their physical and psychological limits. Embrace them, cross them and push them higher! And evolve and grow into something more, someone stronger, tougher, more resilient and more emotinally balanced.
You will experience:
- Your physical and psychological limits.
- mind is the biggest limit & "enemy".
- your stress responses and stressors.
- how to survive a disaster scenario.
- how to make yourself feel warm, safe and comforted.
- hunger, fear, anger, sadness, confusion, isolation and learn how to face them.
- your unresolved issues that hold you back from achieving what you want.
- how to improvise everything with you minimal equipment.
- the true power of your inner life force.
- Nature provides if you surrender and proactivelly accept the situation.
- Basic improvised shelters (poncho, natural shelters).
- Bow drill knife only fire starting.
- intermediate fasting with minimal wild food intake.
- Orientation skills.
- Making of natural tools/weapons.
- WIM HOF breathing technique - accepting cold, anxiety.
- breating techniques for releasement of negative emotions.
- Wild edible & medicinal foods: plants, mushrooms, roots, bark, ...
- basic (self) first aid.
- Attended basic or advanced survival course (2 days minimum) at Black Raven Solutions or other vendor.
- minimum 18 yrs of age.
- Very good psychophysical readiness.
- Not under any medical observation, not taking medications, drugs.
- Early Bird€150€1500€0